Dewan Abdul Gani College
offers the following Scholarships to ELIGIBLE
students who are currently enrolled:
- SVMCM Scholarship
The following eligibility criteria have been defined for SVMCM Scholarship 2023
Upper Ceiling of Income:
- The upper ceiling for family income has been fixed at ₹250,000/- per annum.
2. Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC/SC/ST Students (OASIS)
- For Undergraduate courses (Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Medical/ Other Professional Courses, UGC Approved): The candidates should have passed their class 12th or equivalent exam scoring a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- For HS: The candidates need to pass the last qualifying exam scoring no less than 60% marks in aggregate.
The following eligibility criteria have been defined for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBS/ SC/ST Students
(West Bengal State Scholarships for Minority Students)
- The applicant should be an SC/ST/OBC student.
- The applicant should have passed the previous qualifying examination ((Class 11th or 12th) from a recognized board or university.
- Students from Post-graduation, M. Phil and Ph.D. are also eligible.
- The applicant’s family income should not exceed ₹200,000/- per annum for SC/ST students and ₹100,000/- for OBC students.
The following eligibility criteria have been defined for Aikyashree Scholarships for Minority Students
A. For Pre-matric Scholarship, and
B. Post-matric Scholarship
(i) The applicant must be a domicile of West Bengal
(ii) The applicant must be studying in a school/institution recognized by an educational Board/Council/University of the State/Central Government.
(iii) The applicant must have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous examination.
(iv) The annual family income should not exceed ₹200,000/- per annum
(v) Students studying in institution outside West Bengal will not be eligible for pre-matric or post-matric scholarship.
C. For Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
(i) The applicant must be a domicile of West Bengal.
(ii) Must have got admission in a technical / professional course.
(iii) Must have secured at least 50% marks in the last Higher Secondary /Graduation examination.
(iv) The annual family income should not exceed ₹250,000/- per annum
(v) Students, who are residents of West Bengal but are pursuing their studies in listed institutions located outside West Bengal, as may be notified from time to time by the West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation
, are also eligible for applying.
For the Complete List
of Scholarships offered by Dewan Abdul Gani College
in a given academic session, please contact the college office.